Arizona Rental Application
Tenant Locating Services
Real Estate Lifestyles, LLC
2540 E. Coconino Drive
Chandler, AZ 85249
888-532-7621 Toll Free
Tenant Locating Services Provided by
Real Estate Lifestyles, LLC
Thank you for considering Real Estate Lifestyles, LLC as your rental housing provider. We provide quality homes throughout the area and look for quality tenants to fill them. To make your rental process as smooth as possible, please review the following information before completing your application.
Income Level: You should have a gross income of at least three times the monthly rent amount. We must be able to verify employment history and income. If you are self-employed, we will need tax returns for the last two years.
Credit History: To determine satisfactory credit worthiness we obtain a report from a credit reporting agency.
Rental History: Your previous residencies must be verifiable, and free of evictions, judgments and unpaid rents.
Occupancy: The number of occupants may not exceed two persons per bedroom.
Pets: Policies on pets vary from home to home. Please call the office to determine the pet policy for the home which you are applying for. Pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach will be grounds for termination of the lease, at the tenant’s expense.
Submitting Your Application
Complete Form: The form must be filled out completely and signed before it can be processed. Missing information and signatures will delay the processing of your application.
Drop off Form: Drop off your completed, signed application, along with a check for $35 per each 18 year old occupant to Real Estate Lifestyles, LLC, 2540 E Coconino Drive, Chandler, AZ 85249, there is a drop slot at the front door if it is after hours. This is a non-refundable processing fee, which covers the cost of the credit report(s), employment verification, criminal check, etc.
Signing the Lease
Once you are approved you will be notified by phone or email and we will schedule a lease signing appointment. All adults must sign the lease. Until you have given us earnest money equal to one months rent, any other applicant may apply and secure the rental. At the lease signing appointment, the security deposit, cleaning deposit and first month’s rent will be collected in the form of a cashier’s check. Future checks may be personal. In the event of a returned check for non-sufficient funds, a cashier’s check will be required from then on.
1. Leases- Leases are for a minimum of one year, unless otherwise stated. All leases require a 30-day written notice to vacate, even if the move is in conjunction with a lease expiration. Residents must allow the property to be shown during notice period, or the 30 days notice period will start upon vacancy. We do not break leases for a voluntary move; any resident vacating during the initial lease period for reasons other than official military transfer orders will be charged a $600 fee to cover processing costs in addition to being liable for any lost rent, the costs of re-renting the premises, and a forfeiture of the security deposit.
2. Rent- All rents are due in full on the 1st of the month. Please notify the owner if you anticipate any problems paying the full rent on time.
3. Insurance- The property owner carries a fire policy that covers the dwelling only. Insurance coverage for the contents (i.e. your furniture, jewelry, etc.) must be provided by the resident. The owner recommends that the resident also obtains liability coverage to cover negligent or accidental acts by resident, family, and/or guests.
4. Maintenance- Routine maintenance such as replacing faucet washers, cleaning gutters, replacing furnace filters and lawn and shrub care is the responsibility of the resident. All repair calls must go through the property owner. A repair deemed to have been made necessary by the resident (i.e. a kitchen drain stopped up by grease) will be billed to the resident. No changes may be made to the premises without prior approval of the property owner – including contact paper in cabinets, wallpaper, painting, taking out or adding plants, etc.
5. Pest Control- If a pest control problem exists at the time a resident occupies a house, the owner will have a professional pest control company spray the property one time at the owner’s expense. Any additional spraying/treatments after occupancy will be the responsibility of the resident. Any dangerous pests such as scorpions, killer bees and fire ants must be reported to the property owner.
6. Inspection – Please fill out the inspection report and return within 5 days of taking possession of the property. This inspection will be used as a comparison for the report done at the time you vacate. If you find something that does not work you may call the owner.
7. Cleaning- When the property is turned back over to the owner after you vacate, it must be clean. This includes, but is not limited to the stove, oven, refrigerator, bathrooms, cabinets, woodwork, walls, and windows. All trash is to be removed and may not be left outside for later pick-up by garbage collectors. Any residue or smell from pets, cooking, smoking, etc must be eliminated or will be considered as damage. Carpets will be professionally cleaned by landlord.
8. Helpful Hints- For those who have never had the cultured marble, acrylic or fiberglass tubs before, please do not use scouring powder to clean them. It will ruin the finish. There are special cleaning products for these units. If the oven is self-cleaning, please do not use oven cleaner in it. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE PROPERTY.